Come join us at the annual
Australian National Hang Gliding Championships 2014
Home of the 2013 World Championships!
Eight days of flying plus 1 practice day
Four classes: Open, Women's, (Forbes) A-Grade* and Sports**
*Pilots that have never placed in the top 100 on the FAI WPRS ranking.
*The Women's and A-Grade will fly, and be scored in the Open Class as-well.
**Sports class will have a shorter task set each day.
When: Friday 27th December 2013 - Saturday 4th January 2014
Where: Forbes Airport
What you need:
- Hang Glider (well maintained!)
- Harness (well maintained)
- GPS or GPS/vario
- Tow release and bridle
- Recently repacked parachute
- Current HGFA membership
- VHF Rating and equipment
- Aerotow Rating
Cost: $300 entry fee + $300 tow fee
Includes: Unlimited tows, awesome flying and fun and the closing presentation BBQ meal
Aerotow: Organised by Bill Moyes himself
Retrieve: You need to arrange your own retrieval team, we can help with match making just contact us
- Registration at HQ from 9.00am - 12.00pm 4.00pm - 8.00pm Friday 27th December
(You must register before you practice fly)
- Welcome Briefing at HQ at 8.30pm Friday 27th December
- 1st Competition Day: Saturday 28th December
- Last Competition Day: Saturday 4th January
- Presentation: Saturday 4th January, Location TBA